Thursday, June 21, 2018

30+ People Who Have Mastered Online Dating

Dating is hard. If you suffer from the fear of rejection, walking up to someone with the intention of asking them out is difficult. 

Enter Online Dating

It's easy to send a message to someone since there isn't any downside. No one will point and laugh if she (or he) doesn't want to talk to you. 

Tinder has changed the game since the days of Match.com and eHarmony. Now you just write a clever line or two as a profile and swipe away. 

Some people are too clever and have taken online dating to the next level...

1.

2.


3.


4.


5.

6.



7. 


8.


9.



10.



11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19. I'll show you my stinger




20. Apply Warm Water to the burn.




21. Yes, you're doing it right.


 22. The best of course


23. Don't Cosby me this time


24. I think his parents are reconsidering the Godparent choice


25. Where are her pants?



H
26.  Don't we all Nate, Don't we all


27. The guy is always first


28. Only the best for his Granddaughter

 30. Sweet, front row parking



31. Does she know what her friend wrote?


32. It's getting old and spicy in this profile


33. Messing with bots isn't as fun as it used to be


34. Blue ones are my favorite

35.  This one caught my eye


36. Am I not turtley enough for your turtle party?






Or Leave, I don't care





No comments:

Post a Comment